What will you learn?
- To understand and manage the Oracle Database Architecture
- To be able to manage and monitor to the running of an Oracle Database 12c instance
- To understand how to manage network connections, security, and privileges on an Oracle Database 12c database
- To understand how to use manage tablespaces and undo data
- Use the Data Recovery Advisor to diagnose and repair failures.
- Use Oracle Flashback Technologies to recover from human error.
- Perform an encrypted database backup and restore.
- Perform tablespace point-in-time recovery.
- Understand the multitenant architecture
- Understand regular and application pluggable databases
- Create and manage a multitenant container database and pluggable databases
- Manage storage within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases
- Manage security within a multitenant container database and regular and application pluggable database
Who Should Learn
Who should go for this training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- Database Administrator
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
There are no reviews yet.