AWS is one such highly advanced cloud computing software platform that delivers highly secured cloud-based services. Amazon powered AWS has successfully managed to establish itself as the dominant force ruling the IAAS (Infrastructure As A Service) market share. And at present, there is a lot of demand for professionally trained AWS Administrators. Cloud Computing AWS Training will help in delivering a better in-depth knowledge in relation to the high-level advanced career-oriented concepts of Cloud Computing with AWS.
What will you learn?
- In this course, you will learn:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- many other admin topics…
Who should go for this training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
- Basics of Linux
- What is Networking
- IP address Basic
- Classess of IP
- Public / Private IP
- Natting/ Patting
- IP V6 Implementation
- AWS Architecture
- AWS Management Console
- Setting up of the AWS Account
- What is cloud computing
- History of cloud
- Different vendors for Cloud
- Cloud main objectives
- IaaS overview
- PaaS overview
- SaaS overview
- Why AWS Cloud
- Features of AWS cloud
- Understanding & Configuring VPC
- Configuring Subnet & extracting N/W’s out of VPC
- Configuring Route Table
- Understanding & Configuring Internet Gateway for VPC
- Egress only Internet Gateway
- DHCP option set
- Elastic IP
- Network access list
- Vpc Peering
- Egress Only Internet Gateways
- S3 Bucket Configuration & Implementation
- Static Web Hosting via S3 Bucket
- S3 bucket policy
- Cloud front Configuration
- Understanding & Implementing Glacier Versioning S3
- Understanding Functionality Snow ball Migrations
- Understanding Integrated Features of Cloud watch
- Configuring Alarms & Cloud watch based actions
- Configuring Auto Scaling & Creating Cloud watch for Optimization
- Creating Load Balancing with application & Classic Load Balancers
- Dynamo DB
Learning Objectives: Upon completing this module, you should be able to install GIT and work with remote repositories and perform management of files for small as well as large projects, execute branching and merging operation and will learn about various GIT commands in Git cheat sheet.
- What is version control?
- What is Git
- Why Git for your organization
- Installing Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- GIT Installation, Version Control, branching, and merging of code.
- Pulling and Pushing repositories from a remote server
- Learning Objectives: Upon completing this module, you should be able to install Ansible on your machine, write
- Ansible Playbooks, execute ad-hoc commands using Ansible and differentiate Ansible and Puppet.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Installation
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing adhoc command
- Implementing Ansible
- Hands On/Demo
- Installing Ansible
- Configuring Ansible Role
- Write Playbooks
- Execute Ad-Hoc commands
- Introduction to Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing Containers
- Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Use Docker Compose to create a WordPress site
- Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Manage Containers locally using Kitematic UI, Managing Container through Docker UI
- Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Plugins (NRPE) and Objects
- Nagios Commands and Notification
- Installing Nagios
- Monitoring of different servers using Nagios
- Introduction to UNIX & LINUX
- Installation of Linux
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Advanced File Permissions
- Disk Partitioning and Mounting File System
- AWS – Solution Architect – Course Content
- Launching the Instance AMI
- Configuring Security Groups
- Understanding Security Key pair
- Configuring N/W Interfaces
- Understanding and Configuring dedicated Host
- Customer Gateway
- VPG Gateways & VPN Connections
- Traffic Management
- DNS Management
- Traffic Policy & Endpoint
- Domain Name Registration
- Identify & Access Management
- Creating EC2 Container Services for Auto Scaling
- Elastic Beanstack
- Elastic Container Service
- CloudFormation: Terminology
- CloudFormation: Structure of the template
- CloudFormation: Working with Stacks
- CloudFormation: Ref functions
- CloudFormation: Parameters
- CloudFormation: Init and User Data
- CloudFormation: Creating Base templates
- CloudFormation: Troubleshooting templates Devops
Learning Objectives: Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand the importance of Continuous Integration, learn about Jenkins and Maven by building and deploying codes using Jenkins and Maven, also perform automation tests and build Delivery Pipelines.
- What is CI
- Why CI is Required
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
- Jenkins Management
- Build Setup
- Test Automation (with Maven)
- Securing Jenkins
- Notification System
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Build the complete pipeline by invoking top-level Maven project
- Shipping Transportation Challenge
- Introducing Docker
- Understanding images and containers
- Running Hello World in Docker
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Base Image
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
- Hands On/Demo
- Create and Implement Docker images and containers
- Publishing image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Kubernetes and Minikube(Tool)
- Installing Kubernetes
- Container Orchestration / Container Management using Kubernetes
- Managing Workloads in Kubernetes (ReplicaSets and Deployments)
- Overview of Services
- Volume Management
- Load-Balancing using Ingress
- Deploying and scaling an application using Minikube locally
- Scaling and deployment of Docker Application using Kubernetes
Modes of Training
Live interactive sessions delivered in our classroom by our expert trainers with real-time scenarios.
Learn from anywhere over the internet, joining the live sessions delivered by our expert trainers.
Learn through pre-recorded video sessions delivered by experts at your own pace and timing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our trainer is an OCP & OCM certified consultant and has a significant amount of experience in working with the technology, having 18yrs of experience.
Once you get registered, our back-end team will share you the details to join the session live over an online portal which can be accessed through a browser.
Each of our live sessions is recorded. In case if you miss any, you can request us to share the link to that particular session.
For practical execution, our trainer/technical team will provide server access details to the student
Yes. We do provide the step-by-step document which you can follow and if required our technical team will assist you.
Live-Online training is where you can have a live session with the trainer and clarify queries parallelly.
Pre-recorded sessions are the recorded videos that will be provided to you that you can see, listen, and learn anytime at ur feasible place. For doubts in the videos, you can mail the trainer regarding the same.
You can contact our support team, or just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries.
Visit our website regularly to check discounts offers from time to time. However, we provide a discount for single participants & special discounts for 2 or more participants.
* If the request for cancelation is made within 2 days of enrolment for class, 100% refunded.
* If the request made after 2 days, then Refund is made after deduction of the administration fee.